yes, it's been almost 3 months since I've posted an update. Sheesh, I don't even know where to start! Hmm, we had a wonderful Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I think that covered all the holidays, lol! We've managed to get some organizing done the last couple of weeks which is nice. I think Mike and I both have gotten bitten by the New Year's organization bug. Let's hope it lasts long enough for us to accomplish some stuff.
Hmmm, we had puppies since I last posted, which I think is pretty common knowledge. All of them have gone on to good homes except for one, Lady, whom we are keeping. They were really a great deal of fun, but I have to say that it's a relief to be able to walk into the garage without having to watch quite so closely where one steps.
So, I promise to try to be a bit better about updating this blog. My new year's resolution, that's it!!
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment