Monday, January 23, 2006

I just need to get back in the habit

of posting on here regularly. I've had two people today comment on reading my blog, and I feel guilty that I haven't been very diligent about keeping up with it. So here's my commitment: I'll try. No promises, but we'll see how it goes! Like most things in life, it just needs to become a habit, and I'll try to pick this one up.

So let's see, what's going on here? Well, I've been really busy with Project Linus stuff lately. Work has been kind of slow, but I'm exploring some different avenues which will hopefully bring in some more business. I had the opportunity tonight to go speak at CASA training which was a lot of fun. I really enjoy doing that type of thing. Cheryl loves to talk to a captive audience. Yes, I know, it's a shocker. Anyway, on that subject, for those of you not familiar with what CASA is, it is a phenomenal organization, and available in most states if any of you are looking for a volunteer opportunity. Go to http://www.nationalcasa.org/ and find our where and how you can help!

Okay, so off my soapbox, and off the update. I have to go finish crocheting a scarf for my friend Deb, whose birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Deb!

No comments: