Friday, October 14, 2005
Been blessed by the Project Linus angel
Most of you know that I am involved in Project Linus, www.projectlinus.org, which coordinates receiving and distributing handmade blankets to children in need. Well I've been blessed recently with a wonderful lady who has been helping me sort and label blankets and repair those that need repair, and lots of other wonderful stuff. That has been such a huge, huge help. And then this past week, I went to pick up some fabric from a lady who wanted to donate some for making quilts, and I was expecting a small to medium amount of fabric. I went to pick it up and there were 14 shopping bags full!! I haven't had the chance to sort through it all yet, but in just one of the bags I looked at, there's over 34 yards of fabric. What an incredible blessing! When I started this venture, I really wondered if I would be able to keep up with the needs of the children in my area, but I have consistently been so blessed with blankets, supplies, and helpers, that I have at times been overwhelmed. God is faithful, and people are so kind, I am humbled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment