Saturday, January 07, 2006

Such a big boy

Aaron had a big day today. He played in his very first basketball game and did well except when he forgot he was supposed to be playing basketball and thought he was a Power Ranger, but hey, he's not quite six. The kids were all really quite cute actually, and Mom only got choked up a couple of times at just how big her baby has gotten!

He also got his first pair of glasses today. I knew he would probably need them at some point as Mike and I both have such bad eyes, but I had hoped he would be older. Alas, it wasn't to be. Actually, he has astigmatism, and his eye doctor hopes that wearing the glasses now may strengthen his eyes enough that he may not have to wear them later. He actually looks quite handsome in them, if I may be a little biased about my boy!

No comments: