Friday, January 27, 2006
It's good to be graceful
Okay, I admit it. I'm a klutz. I always have been a klutz. I always will be a klutz. I really should be taking lots and lots of calcium now, because it's probably going to get ugly when I'm old with weak bones and clumsy! I fell off the porch a couple of days ago and managed to sprain my ankle pretty badly. I went to the e.r. to get x-rays just to make sure it wasn't broken, which thankfully it isn't. Luckily, they had this really fashionable orthopedic boot for me to wear. It's so awkward walking around in, that I'm quite sure I'm probably going to twist my other ankle trying to get around in it. Won't I look nice with two matching boots?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ack! That sounds like something I would do, too. Be careful, so you don't get a match set. :) Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment