Welcome to my world: full of four sweet boys, a great husband, and various other ramblings about my ever interesting life.
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Officially a soccer mom
or at least I will be in about a month when practice starts. Mike took Aaron this morning to sign him up for soccer. He's so excited, and I can't wait to see him in his uniform, lol.
I'm hoping so too. Luckily, one of the ladies signing the kids up offered Aaron her son's outgrown soccer cleats, so we'll just have to buy shin guards.
2 comments:
I hope Aaron like it! We will be signing Chey, Cass and Dylan up for soccer sometime this week. Thank goodness we have cleats to pass down. :)
I'm hoping so too. Luckily, one of the ladies signing the kids up offered Aaron her son's outgrown soccer cleats, so we'll just have to buy shin guards.
Post a Comment