Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Sheesh
So I ran over the dog today. You know, the one who has her cute little face posted on an earlier blog entry. The dumb dog always gets right in front of everyone's car. Actually, they both do, but they always move. Always. Until today. Either I was moving faster than normal, or Lady was moving slower than normal, because I managed to hit her when I came in from church this evening. Her leg appeared as if it might be broken, and of course it was after hours for the regular vet. So, Mike loads her up and off to the emergency medical clinic they go. Apparently we should have named her Lucky rather than Lady. Or maybe just Wimpy. The leg is not broken, thankfully, just sprained. Of course it took $250 for us to find that out. You know, I'm feeling flashbacks to a few months ago when someone else I know managed to sprain their leg falling off the porch. Hmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment