Monday, April 24, 2006

Did I mention my flight experience?

Our trip this past weekend was quite an experience, as I haven't flown since 9/11. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe. Anyway, I just could not believe the security!! I actually had to take my shoes off. Wow, were those floors cold! Anyway, I really didn't mind all that, other than that it did slow things down quite a bit. The part that really bothered me is that you can no longer go to the gate area unless you are a ticketed passenger. Wow, that just sucks. One of my favorite memories of flying when I was younger was the person you were going to see being there at the airport to meet you when you got off the plane. Not anymore. It's pitiful, isn't it, that some idiot terrorists with idiotic terroristic ideas have caused such a change in the way we live our lives!

No comments: