Monday, October 03, 2005

Apparently I have too much time on my hands

because I've started a new hobby, which may become a part-time business based on the response I've been getting. It actually is all Shannon's fault. You see Shannon is a friend of mine who did the 3 day Komen walk for breast cancer research very recently. I so admired her committment that when I saw an idea for a very cute purse made out of a bra, I knew I had to make it for her. I decided to take it to the courthouse because I thought it turned out so cute, and the response was overwhelming. It's incredible how many people have been effected in some way either themselves, or through a family member or friend, by breast cancer. I'm now having a blast making more of the little jewels, and am thinking about making them to sell, and donating $5 of each sale to the Komen foundation.

If I can ever get blogger to let me upload pictures, I'll post some of the ones I've made so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you make Gaby a tiny one in an A or B cup? In time so I can give it to her for her birthday?
She was really excited (heh) to find out I was going to the "boobie doctor" tomorrow.