Monday, October 03, 2005

Mr. Personality

Well, it seems Clayton has a plan for the future. I was taking the kids to school last week, and on the way he sees a school bus. The kid loves school buses. A couple of minutes later, he tells me "I'm going to get married and drive a school bus." Well, okay. I told Mike about it, and he thinks that he can probably become a school janitor/schoolbus driver, which would be ideal for him really, as he also loves to vacuum. He has no less than three toy vacuum cleaners, not to mention that we are on our third cordless sweeper, because he keeps wearing them out. At least he'll have to keep a clean criminal history to get his dream job. It's good to have a career path before the age of three!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaby told me the other day she was going to be a clown, and go to clown school.
Then we went to a picnic with a clown and she decided they're scary. I guess we're back to the drawing board.

Amber said...

Alissa wants to be Dora. She has high hopes. :)

Cricket said...

He's your boy Muahahahaha at least he doesn't have a calling to be a criminal with that name... isn't that what that judge told you 3 years ago when you had Clays name picked out?