Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Boy am I going to have to get a really big bat
when my boys get bigger. As it is now, I have to wait for at least one, and often 4 or 5 little girls to give hugs to Aaron before we can leave school each day. Now, turns out Clayton is becoming quite the ladies man himself. I went to pick him up from Sunday School on Sunday, and he's standing beside Lizzie, and older woman (she's already three), and he's stroking her hair. Hello?! So then I see Lizzie and her parents that night at church and am telling the parents about the scene, and Lizzie looks at me, and says "Where's your little one?" "Clayton?" I ask her, to which she replies, "Yes, Clayton, where is he?" all while very coyly tilting her head to one side. Ummm, apparently the affection goes both ways. Why do I think I'm going to be beating these girls off before all that long?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment