Yes, as a matter of fact, I did post about this same thing just recently. I'd link to that post, but I'm too tired.
I have now had the cough/sniffles/tiredness for almost 3 weeks, which is part of the reason for the tiredness. Is that a word even, really?
Anyhoo.
I've also been working a lot the last few weeks, much of it involving lots of car travel, which just exhausts me, as well as many early mornings, which I don't do well with.
The good news is that we have NO PLANS at all for the weekend. No obligations. No basketball games. No nothing. And I plan to take full advantage of it by sleeping late, laying around and reading, and sewing, and maybe organizing my sewing room a bit.
The only things I really need to do are to go shopping for a wedding present, and organize tax stuff. I'd say there's a good chance of getting the former done, but the latter is likely to be touch and go.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment