but barely at this point. We are in the midst of major dining room renovations. I'll post pictures when and if we ever get done. As always seems to happen, we've run into unexpected slowdowns, and things are, thus, taking much longer than I originally planned. Happens every time I do a home improvement project, so I'm kind of used to that.
I had intended to post a really sweet post on Clayton's birthday, which was last Friday, but never got around to it. I will try that later. The little mite has an increasingly worsening cough. He now sounds a great deal like a barking seal so we will be making a run to the pediatrician tomorrow.
Now, off to bed to try to get some rest so that I can get back to the tiling first thing tomorrow.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment