Friday, August 26, 2005

What a week



What is that expression about sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you, or whatever, lol? Anyway, it's been one of those weeks. I took Aaron to 3 hours of academic testing on Monday, meet the teacher at his school on Monday night, and then worked Tuesday and Wednesday night until 8, and then last night didn't get home until after 9. Needless to say, I'm tired. Aaron had a project that we had to help him with, which was decorating what is essentially a cardboard gingerbread man, to look like him. I had been planning on helping him with it all week, and finally ran out of time, so Mike came to the rescue last night, and got the little guy dressed with Aaron's assistance. I managed to draw on a nose and mouth, glue on the eyes Mike borrowed from his mom (buttons) and glue on the hair Mike had cut out from yarn. Here's the final result, along with the comparison of Aaron and mini Aaron!

No comments: