Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Kindergarten Kid


Well, today was the big day. Aaron started kindergarten this morning, and he only cried a little, and I managed not to cry in front of him, lol! There are only 12 kids in his class, so he should get lots of personal attention, which he, of course, will love! I've made an appointment to have him tested next week for his reading skills, which have been dramatically improving over the past weeks. I had been checking into it for awhile, but the final thing was last night when he was reading his Bible stories, and read the word "parable" with no hesitation at all! It's so hard for me to believe that he is this old, when I'm quite sure it was just yesterday that we were in the hospital after his birth, with me holding him in my arms. I just don't know where the time goes!

No comments: