
Speaking of organization, I have wanted for several years now a sewing/craft room. Well I finally have one! The bulding that has my office in it had another smaller room in it, and Mike and I finished it out: painted the walls, put in wood flooring, and installed two old closet doors for worktables. This past weekend we put in some shelves for storing boxes of fabric, and pegboard above the worktables for hanging up scissors, etc... I had lots of fun today hanging up all the little hooks for that kind of thing! We're working on building a cutting table that will be mounted to the wall, but let down to the right height for rotary cutting.


Pardon the mess on the floor. Those are all Project Linus blankets in various stages of being sorted and labeled. Amazing, isn't it?




1 comment:
I love it! and am very jealous as always lol... you get an office AND a sewing room while I sit here in my office/sewing/toy/diaper storage room LOL
Post a Comment