Clayton has now officially moved to the four year old room at school. The really strange part of that for me is that he's now in the same room that Aaron was in when I first put them in daycare a year and a half ago. It's so hard to believe that he is already so big! It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with him, and look at us now!
He's learned a lot in the week that he's been in his new room. He came home one of the first days spelling his name, and a couple of days later he was counting to ten in Spanish. Mike has been working with him on his addition and subtraction, and he's really getting quite good. It just amazes me how quickly little kids learn!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Why do they get so big? I keep asking Gaby why she won't just stay small for a little while longer. She doesn't seem to agree it'd be a good thing.
Post a Comment