because Aaron is on a field trip to the petting zoo/pumpkin patch, and I couldn't go. Because I had to go to court. I missed one of my kiddoes fun events in life, because I had to go try to deal with the issues of other people's kids because they can't manage to get themselves together enough to take care of them, so consequently I have to deal with it.
Yes, I'm bitter. Yes I'm cranky. Yes I'm tired. It doesn't help that I got woken up numerous times last night by the stupid dogs barking, and then couldn't go back to sleep for worry about all the things that are going on workwise.
Hopefully tomorrow is a cheerier day.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hope today is a better day for you.
I'm going to miss Gaby's Halloween costume parade at school, and trick or treating because Halloween is on a Tuesday this year and I work late on Tuesdays. It royally sucks.
Being a working mom sucks sometimes, doesn't it?
Post a Comment