Aaron graduated from Kindergarten today, and along with that received an award for being the best all around student. What a great kid! We submitted reading lists all year long as well of books that the children had read to them, or that they themselves had read. Aaron, being the avid reader that he is, had done all the reading himself. I didn't know how many he had read until he got his award, and realized that over the course of this past school year, he himself has read 138 books! Another cute part was where they had a part where they talked about what they thought each child was going to be when he/she grew up. They said that Aaron was going to be either President of the United States or a church helper (what he says he wants to do). We were then calling him Mr. President last night, and he would say "I don't know how to be President" in a very serious way. I told him not to worry, that when he became President, there would be more than enough people telling him what he needed to be doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment