Thursday, March 11, 2010

Believe it or not, a new post

So I've been away awhile. I got sucked in by facebook, and got lazy about posting on here. But as of yesterday, I no longer have a facebook account. I had to have it disabled after someone hacked my account and sent out chat requests saying I was stuck in London and seeking money. Not all that amusing under any circumstances, but especially not after my email account was hacked a few months ago, and all my email contacts received emails asking for money because I was stuck in Canada.

Who knew I was such the world traveler.

Anywho, I may or may not go back to facebook. I was spending too much time on it anyway, so a break is probably good. I may even update my blog from time to time. If I can figure out how to do that from my iPhone, we will really be in business.

On a lighter note, Mike sent me the following text today:

HELP! I am stuck in Botswana under attack by an angry hippo. Please send jelly beans immediately as this appears to appease him... Or her? Hard to tell this
high up in a tree. Please help!

No comments: