or something like that.
Yes, I haven't posted since before Christmas.
Yes, I do suck. But in my defense, I've been incredibly busy with work, kids, and just life in general. You see, between Aaron's baseball and Clayton's t-ball, we have a game or practice every day buy Friday and Sunday. And we've been trying to get my mother's house ready to rent, which means major renovations and remodeling. The good news on that though is that I have gained tremendous self confidence in my ability to hang dryway. I'm the bomb, baby. I single-handedly drywalled a bathroom this past weekend, and did it well. I have to say that when it comes to measuring, cutting, and hanging sheetrock, I rock!
Anyway, I'll try to get back into the swing of things, and get some pictures posted soon, as the kids have gotten awfully big of late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment