Thursday, July 28, 2005
What a great day
I had a mediaton today, the second of three this week, which I was afraid would be an absolute beating, but so far have ended up with two mediated settlement agreements (that's a good thing!) and hope to have another tomorrow. Anyway, I have friend getting married on Saturday, and so we had an afternoon at the spa today for all those in the wedding party. I got a pedicure, which included a foot and leg massage, drank champagne, ate really good food, and engaged in lots of girl talk. It was great fun. And then, I came home to an incredibly clean house, as we had a lady start cleaning our house today. Oh my gosh, my house has never been so clean in all it's life (well, at least in my ownership of it, lol!) I knew it was a good sign when I left this morning and she was cleaning my windows. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment